Sunset Resorts Jamaica Grande
Sunset Jamaica Grande
Fronting a pristine stretch of white-sand beach, this charming resort provides a serene oasis in the heart of a tropical paradise. Boasting an appealing nightclub, duty-free shops, a supervised kid’s program, an electronic casino and a tasteful selection of restaurants and bars, this lovely escape provides a great setting for an unforgettable vacation.
Relax among the Caribbean colors and a mellow island vibe at the Sunset Jamaica Grande. A spectacular open-air lobby links the resort’s two guestroom towers, which overlook the sparkling Caribbean Sea and Jamaica’s lush, green countryside.
Private balconies, wood furniture and cool tile floors grace the 730 rooms and suites. All include either a king size or two double beds; modern bathroom amenities; in-room safes; direct-dial telephones with voicemail; iron boards; hairdryer; color satellite televisions and individually controlled air conditioning.
- 14 Floors - 730 Deluxe Rooms
Air-conditioned, Private Balcony
- Select among the full buffet, the café and beach grills for lunch
- Savor dinner at a choice of restaurants or theme party buffet
- Sip beverages and nibble snacks at any of the eight bars
- Work out in the air conditioned gym with Cybex exercise equipment, aerobics classes and free weights
- Choose among a range of
non-motorized water sports
- Melt away tension in the Jacuzzis
- Two championship courts
- Discover Jamaican music, food, and cultural performances at weekly themed parties
- Dance at the lively and popular "Jamaic'n me crazy" Disco
- Kids enjoy Club Mongoose, a free program for ages 2-12. "Jamrock Teen Center" entertains older children.
- Wander without your wallet, as the
all-inclusive rate covers taxes and tips
Sunset Resorts Quote Request
Sunset Jamaica Grande Resorts
Weddings at Sunset Resorts Jamaica
The ‘Bliss in Paradise’ wedding package is priced from $700 and includes:
- Service of a marriage officer to perform ceremony
- ,process all documents and procure license and marriage certificate
- Services of our on-site wedding coordinator
- Choice of scenic,decorated wedding area
- Services of witnesses if required
- Chilled bottle of sparkling white wine
- Single-tiered Jamaican wedding cake
- Recorded music
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Two 5 x 7 or one 8 x 10 photograph
- Mini reception including cake and
Sunset Resorts Jamaica
Fun Honeymoons !
Optional Wedding Extras
- Thirty minute DVD or VHS video tape of the ceremony and reception, edited with music.
- A comprehensive range of a la carte spa services and packages are available including his and hers massages, hairstyling, make-up and nail services.
- Private reception
- Romantic, candlelight dinner for two in the garden or beachfront
- Limousine airport pick-up
- Wedding albums for photos
- Upgrade to suite
- Jamaican Steel band, Folk band or Reggae band
- Private, sunset cruise
- Various photo options
- Late check out (at request and if available)
- Honeymoon room decorated with rose petals, candlelight and champagne
- Larger weddings can be arranged. Renewal of vows and special honeymoon and anniversary extras are available
The Aqua Azul Spa
Sunset Jamaica Grande's Aqua Azul Spa's highly trained therapists offer a variety of techniques including Thai, Swedish, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hot Stone, Sports Massage and others.
The Aqua Azul Spa also offers an array of pampering packages Unique spa services include reflexology, a milk and honey body wrap, mango manicure and the popular coffee ground scrub to ease the appearance of cellulite.
Spa facilities include three wet rooms offering a host of hydrotherapy treatments, single and couples massage rooms, two facial rooms, and separate steam and sauna facilities for men and women. Salon services include hair, make-up and manicure/pedicure treatments.
For a specialist to work with you one-on-one
coordinating your perfect Honeymoon
Submit a Sunset Resort Request
Toll-Free Phone: 1-888-377-2200
Newest Preferred Honeymoon Resorts
Sunset Resorts Jamaica Grande
Required Legal Documents To
Get Married In Jamaica
- Notarized copies of your birth certificate
- Photo ID - Copy of your passport or driver's license
- Notarized proof of divorce If applicable]
- Notarized copy of death certificate for
widow / widower [If applicable]
- Certified copy of Adoption [If applicable]
- Deed Poll or other official name change document papers [If applicable]
- US residents: if you cannot notarize your copy then you will have to order one at: Click Here
- Couples are required to be on property at least two full business days in advance in order to finalize wedding arrangements.